Great Lakes Tackle
There is such a wide variety of fishing lures on the market today – with many shapes, sizes, and colors from which to choose.
Understanding the environment that the fish lives in will help provide you with the information you need to choose the correct lures during the different seasons throughout the year.
- Spoons – Metal lures meant to mimic the swimming action of baitfish or minnows. They come in a variety of colors.
- Plugs – Plastic or wood bodies, these lures are designed to be used on top of the water or to dive below the surface. Diving plugs are often called crankbaits.
- Spinners – Lures have at least one blade that spins or revolves around a wire shaft.
- Plastic Baits – Plastic worms, minnows, and crayfish are available in a variety of sizes and colors. Scent can be added in order to attract fish.
This is just a small sampling of what we offer!
Fishing Lure Variety
A variety of fishing lures is available for any type of fishing that you can dream of. We have a variety of lures, including:
- Fishing Jigs – These lures have a weighted metal head and a tail made from animal hair, soft plastic, feathers or rubber. Can be used to catch nearly every kind of freshwater fish.
- Poppers – Small lures that are used with spin-casting tackle. Good for panfish and fish that feed on the surface like trout and bass.